Friday, October 31, 2008

Cindy's Torment

 Cindy's Torment


There are certain benefits to being an executive in a big corporation.
One of them became evident a few months ago.  There had been a nasty
turf war between a couple departments.  One of them had won, resulting
in the ouster of a bunch of the lower-level people who had stayed
loyal to the losing department.  I hadn't taken much interest in this
until one day when one of the losers came rushing into my office, in
tears.  (I have a rep as a "nice guy," so she probably thought I could
or would help her out.)  My secretary came running in after her,
obviously having failed to stop her.  I rather liked the sight of a
woman in tears, so I waved my secretary away, and let the distraught
woman, who we'll call Cindy, into the office.

She had a great figure with large, firm breasts and broad hips.  She was
dressed in a beautiful red dress, with black high heels.  Her makeup
was light and well-applied, accenting a pair of beautiful,
almond-shaped eyes.

Cindy proceeded to lay the predictable sob story on me.  She had
no place else to go, she couldn't go home because her parents wouldn't
talk to her since she had once lived with a man.  She cried that none
of it was her fault, that she desperately wanted to stay, and could I
please find someway to help her keep her job.  I calmed her down after
a while, and then laid it on the line.  If she wanted her job, it was
going to cost her.  Her look became troubled; it got even more
troubled when I informed her that she would have to be my obediant sex
slave.  She seemed to be in shock as I laid out the details: she would
always be available to me, and could not complain about anything I did
to her.  She protested, threatened to talk to the local employee
representative and the newspapers.  I smiled and informed her that the
employee representative shared my tastes, and that if she talked to
the newspapers, nobody would believe her and furthermore she wouldn't
be able to get a job anywhere ever again.  To help her decide, I
offered her double salary, and a position in a different department.
Eventually, her desire to continue paying rent won out, and she
capitulated.

Needless to say, I kept my end of the bargain, and she kept hers.  She
was sent to a different department at a substantial pay increase, and
every day after work would show up in my office to entertain me.  For
the first few days, I took it easy.  After all, I didn't want to freak
her out so badly that she WOULD report me.  We kissed a lot, and I
would run my hands around on her body.  I went further and further
each time.  Soon, I was stripping her down to bra and panties, rubbing
her cunt on the outside of her panties, making her play with my cock.
She clearly didn't like any of this (she had only been with one other
man in her life), but she bit her lip and didn't complain.  Finally,
we got down to business one day. eeling into her most private nooks
and crannies.  I took out my finger and pinched her clit.  Then,
lifing her legs and pushing them against her chest, I dropped my pants
and shoved my swollen member against her cunt lips.  I'm very largely
built, about as thick around as one of Cindy's ankles.  It has caused
my girlfriends some pain in the past, and I figured that Cindy's
extra-tight cunt would be no exception.  I stuffed my head into her,
and began pushing.  Her dark almond eyes widened in surprise, and she
gasped again.  She was dry, so I had to push hard.  I increased the
pressure, moving my hips from side to side in an effort to penetrate
her.  Her teeth clenched in pain, but she didn't resist.  Finally, my
shaft began to sink into her cunt, to the tune of some muffled
groaning on her part.  As I sunk into her cunt, I grabbed her wrists,
holding them down firmly.  Once I was in, I fucked her vigorously for
the better part of an hour, all of which she endured with little
whimpers.  I finally pulled out and shot a wad of come that flew out
to land on her stomach and tits.  Trembling, but relieved, she cleaned
up and left.

Over the next few weeks, I started indulging my real tastes.  While I
fucked her, I would start to do cruel little things to her.  I would
pinch her nipples, twisting them around.  Or, I would pinch her clit
while shoving into her, sometimes pulling out some cunt hairs just for
fun.  As she got used to the abuse, I increased it.  I would force her
to bend over with her legs spread, while I slapped her ass with my
hand.  One of the best days was when I tied her bent over a chair, her
wrists and ankles tied to the legs and her ass sticking up in the air.
I took off my belt and repeatedly smacked her round ass, until her
golden-bronze skin was a bright, bright red.  She shrieked and cried
all the while.  Finally, I slipped my cock into her cunt, shoving
hard.  Before coming, I untied her and forced her to take it in her
mouth.  She could barely fit in the head, but I shoved anyway until
most of my cock was in her mouth.  Her full lips were stretched to
their fullest around my swollen member.  With a couple of strokes, I
came, filling her mouth past capacity with warm, sticky seed.  I told
her to swallow, and she obeyed, gulping quickly.  I made her lick me
clean, and then let her go for the night.

My little slave was proceeding so well, never uttering a peep of
protest, that I decided to quicken the pace a bit, to really test her
limits.  I set things up with my secretary the day before.  When Cindy
came in for her nightly workout, I told her something new was in
store.  My secretary came in, carrying the bag of equipment I had
requested.  I stripped Cindy and told her to bend over a typing desk.
Her stomach rested on the desk; her torso hung over its edge.  I tied
her hands to each of the front legs, and then tied her ankles to the
back legs, makie clips, stretching her tender tits into
pointed cones.  She moaned, her tits clearly smarting.  I then grabbed
her jet-black hair, forcing her face up.  I presented my swollen cock
to her mouth, and told her to suck.  This she did, gagging as I
plunged the huge thing into the back of her throat.  Finally, I was
ready for the real entertainment.

I walked around to her rear, opened her ass cheeks, and placed my cock
head onto her wrinkled little asshole.  Next to her tiny asshole, my
cock looked absolutely monstrous; the hole in its tip seemed to be as
large as her anal opening.  I began pushing, and her asshole dilated
the littlest bit.  I shoved harder, making her asshole gape.  Cindy
gasped loudly, then began trying to thrash, managing to wiggle her ass,
 cry, pleading with me that it hurt, to please take it out or I
would rip her in half.  My secretary watched with amusement; I had
only half the head in.  I shoved harder, forcing the head in; Cindy
screeched.  Taking a deep breath, I gave a mighty shove, forcing my
large cock in all the way to the hilt.  Cindy screamed in agony, all
her muscles contracting in a frantic effort to get away.  But, the
ropes held her fast.  I began pumping hard, making her asshole push in
and pull out.  Every time I moved, Cindy moaned and shrieked with
pain.  She looked like she was impaled on a pole.  Her entire body was
taut with agony.  To increase my enjoyment, I began methodically
slapping her ass hard while I pushed.  Finally, I came, pouring a
gigantic gusher up her colon.  I pulled out, making her grunt.

I walked around to her front, signaling to my secretary to begin her
part of the fun.  I presented my shit- and come-covered cock to
Cindy's tear-stained face again.  Cindy pulled back in revulsion.  I
grabbed her by the hair and touched my cock lips to her mouth, telling
her she had better open up and clean me off.  She refused, shaking her
head.  I nodded to my secretg afresh.  My secretary lashed out again
and again, sinking the tough leather into Cindy's unprotected flesh.
The sharp smacks sounded like a rifle being shot.  Soon, Cindy's ass
was a criss-crossing bunch of welts; Cindy was crying continuously.  I
asked her once again whether or not she would clean me off.  She
hesitated.  I nodded to my secretary, who took careful aim.  Her arm
jerked downward, and the lash fell right between Cindy's ass cheeks,
slashing her tender abused asshole and cunt with a loud WHACK!!!
Cindy jumped, a wild look of fear in her almond eyes.  My secretary
lashed again.  Cindy screamed loudly.  Another slash.  Cindy finally
screamed that yes, she would do it.  My secretary stopped, and Cindy
opened her mouth.  My filth-encrusted dick slid in, and she began
sucking.  Soon, I was clean again, to the tune of a bit of gagging on
Cindy's part.  We untied her, and she fell on the floor.

We were about to move onto the next phase of punishment when my
secretary asked to be excused to go to the restroom.  I was about to
let her go when I had a wicked idea.  I knelt down next to Cindy, and
asked her whether she would like to help us out.  She looked at me
uncomprehendingly, tears still staining her face.  So, I spelled it
out for her.  My secretary needed to relieve herself, and here was a
willing sex slave to save her a trip.  Cindy went pale and shook her
head, saying that nothing we could do would ever get her to consent.
I smiled, grabbed her hands and tied them behind her back.  I hefted
her onto my desk, and tied her legs apart, attaching the ropes to the
desk legs.  I looked in my drawer and found what I wanted: an electric
wire with two er she agreed to what we wanted.  Over and over, I
applied the ends of the wire to her tits, leaving little marks on her
nipples and all over her breasts.  Finally, I moved down to her cunt.
I applied the wires to her clit, holding them there for a couple of
seconds.  She screamed shrilly and strained against her bonds.  I ran
the ends of the wires up and down her swelling cunt lips.  I could see
little sparks burning her tender flesh.  Her legs were extremely
tense; her whole body was covered with sweat.  After thoroughly
shocking her cunt, I finally moving to her asshole.  I held the wire
ends to her asshole for a while.  Her screams got loud and panicky.
Getting tired of waiting, I finally shoved one wire into her asshole,
and one into her cunt, leaving it there.  Her body went rigid as the
current flowed through her.  Her teeth clenched.  I asked her again
whether she would do what we wanted.  Finally, she shook her head yes.

We untied her and let her rest for a minute.  Then, we retied her onto
the floor, on her back.  I told her to open her mouth wide.  She
obeyed willingly, fearful of a repeat of my shocking performance.  My
secretary slipped off her panties and squatted down over the gaping
mouth.  She carefully positioned her pisshole over our slave's mouth.
She began to piss; I again warned Cindy to swallow or else.  A yellow
liquid stream fell into Cindy's mouth.  I watched as it began to fill
her mouth.  Cindy grimaced in disgust, but realized that she had to
swallow or begin to lose the urine.  She began gulping.  My secretary
held back, wanting this punishment to last a while.  For what seemed
like minutes, my secretary inundated Cindy's mouth.  Cindy swallowed
and swallowed, tears streaming down her eyes.  Finally, my secretary
ran out of piss.

I walked over to the bag and pulled out another toy: a large (repeat,
large) black rubber dildo.  The shaft was immense: it wnto her asshole
again, pushing hard to force my dry rod into her even drier anus.  She
screamed in pain; the shocking of her asshole and its previous rape
had left it tender.  When I was finally sunk in deep into her bowels,
my secretary positioned herself in front of Cindy, kicking her legs
apart.  She bent her knees a bit so that she could begin to insert the
tip of the huge dildo into Cindy's tiny cunt.  She got the tip in, and
began shoving.  Cindy's eyes widened with agony and her mouth gaped
open; the dildo was far larger than anything else she had ever had to
take.  Her hips bucking hard, my secretary shoved and shoved, making
Cindy rise up on her little brown toes each time from the force.
Finally, the monster was all the way into Cindy's tender cunt.  Her
head was thrown back in pain, her teeth clenched; she moaned loudly.
My secretary and I started a rhythm; while she pushed in, I pulled out
and vice versa.  We sawed away at poor Cindy for a long time, making
her groan in pain with each thrust.  Finally, I reached around to her
burnt little nipples and began pinching, pulling and twisting.  Cindy
shrieked, and I came, followed a few seconds later by my secretary.
We pulled out of Cindy; I forced her onto her knees, and made her
clean me up one last time.

Cindy was beginning to look exhausted, so we gave her a long break.
While she rested, I decided to let my secretary have some fun on her
own.  After all, she had been a loyal servant for a long time, once
having to endure many of the same things that were befalling Cindy.
While Cindy whimpered and sobbed on the floor, I pulled my secretary
aside and talked to her in low tones.  She gave me an evil smile and a
kiss.  We turned back to our slave.

My secretary slipped off her clothes and made sure that Cindy's hands
were fastened securely behind her back.  She pulled Cindy into a
kneeling position and forced her legs apart.  Running her hands up and
down Cindy's body, my secretary tongue-kissed her deeply.  Finally,
she stood up and presented her cunt to Cindy's face, telling her to
lick and to make it good..  Cindy had clearly never eaten cunt before
and was revolted by the idea.  However, our previous displays of
cruelty convinced her to comply without any protest.  She stuck out
her tongue and gingerly began lapping at my secretary's dripping cunt.
Cindy's face wrinkled with disgust as she tasted my secretary's musty
nether lips.  Soon, my secretary got impatient; Cindy was doing a poor
job in spite of being equipped with full sensuous lips and tongue.
Pulling back, my secretary grabbed Cincy's hair and pulled hard.
Calling her a lazy little bitch, she slapped Cindy's face hard, first
on one side and then the other.  Cindy issued a loud cry, her eyes
squeezed tight.  Her tears began again.  My secretary presented her
cunt once more, but Cindy's fumbl
strapped it on, using as a harness a device that had a tongue
extending to her cunt; exerting pressure on the dildo would cause
pressure on her clit.  Towering threateningly over Cindy, she told her
ot open her mouth.  My secretary shoved the dildo in, making Cindy's
jaws gape wide.  She started bucking her hips with a strong, steady
rythym.  Each time she thrust forward, the dildo sank deep into
Cindy's throat, ramming into the back of her throat, making her gag,
and blocking her breathing.  This punishment continued for a while;
the pressure against the dildo made my secretary more and more
excited.  She was developing a positively feral gleam in her eyes.
Finally, she pulled the dildo out of Cindy's full-lipped mouth and
slapped her face again.  As Cindy opened her mouth to cry out, my
secretary jammed the dildo into her throat as far as it would go.  She
held it there, pushing hard against Cindy's throat, blocking her
breathing.  My secretary began rotating her hips, thus making her
harness rotate and causing the tongue to rub against her clit.  Cindy
began to struggle for air, her lungs heaving convulsively, her almond
eyes widening with alarm.  With obvious pleasure, my secretary watched
her, and rotated her hips even harder.  Just as Cindy's eyes glazed
over, preparatory to passing out, my secretrary orgasmed and pulled
the dildo out.  Cindy gasped loudly, sucking breath in desperately.
When she had recovered somewhat, my secretary slapped her face again
and shoved in the dildo.  Once again, she held it there, rotating her
hips to orgasm.  Once again, Cindy narrowly avoided passing out.  This
scene was repeated several times.  Finally, the edge taken off her
lust, my secretary withdrew, letting Cindy slump to the floor,
breathing heavily.

While Cindy recovered, my secretary walked to the bag and pulled the
dildo off of her harness.  She replaced it with the much larger dildo
she had used to torment Cindy's aching little cunt, lubricated it,
got some rope, and walked back over to her.  Cindy was curled up on
the floor in a tight ball, shivering, obviously afraid of what was
going to come next.  Kneeling down, my secretary pushed Cindy onto her
back, put the rope under her back, and tied one end to her right knee.
She pulled hard on the rope, drawing Cindy's right leg back near her
tormented chest.  My secretary then pulled Cindy's left knee back
similarly, and tied the other end of the rope to it.  This splayed
Cindy's legs wide apart, totally exposing her cunt and asshole.  Her
hands, of course, were still tied behind her back.  Losing no time,
her lust rising again, my secretary positioned herself over Cindy,
mounting eked and began
pleading, telling her that the dildo felt like it had ripped her cunt
apart and that in her asshole it would surely kill her.  My secretary
ignored her and shoved harder, bucking with her hips.  With each buck,
Cindy's body slid on the carpet.  Slowly but surely, the tip of the
monstrous dildo began dilating Cindy's asshole.  With each buck of my
secretary's strong hips, the hole got a bit bigger.  Cindy began
screaming in earnest, kicking her lower legs (which weren't tied down)
and whipping her head back and forth.  She was clearly in more pain
than she had ever been in her life.  This only served to increase my
secretary's lust; she began bucking harder.  With a final hard shove,
the monster dildo head pushed its way into Cindy's asshole, making her
pass out.

I obtained some smelling salts and held them under Cindy's nose.  As
soon as she came around, she began crying again, and my secretary
began shoving.  The rest of the way was easier: after another minute,
the shaft had disappeared into Cindy's taught, immensely-stretched
asshole.  Here almond eyes were wide with panic and agony; each little
movement made her clench her teeth and shriek.  My secretary began
pulling the dildo out, preparatory to thrusting; Cindy gave a long,
drawn-out wailing sound.  When the head was almost all the way out, my
secretary shoved again, driving it in in one long thrust.  The sudden
re-dilation made Cindy pass out again.  Once again, smelling salts
were applied, and the real fun began.  My secretary began pumping in a
regular rhythm, pulling in and out.  Cindy's asshole, stretched to the
limit, looked like it was being pulled off her body when the dildo was
withdrawn; when it was shoved in, she looked like she was having a
tree shoved up her ass.  She sounded that way too, screaming
constantly.  To increase her pain (if such a thing was possible) my
secretary began thrusting harder.  She held Cindy's head still, and
kissed her screaming mouth deeply, over and over.  This muffled, but
did not stifle Cindy's screams.  My secretary then reached down and
began pinching and kneading Cindy's brown little nipples, quite hard.
She pulled at them, wrapping them around her finger and yanking so
hard I thought shethe agonized nipple, my secretary began bucking wildly.  Her
orgasm must have lasted for a full two minutes, interrupted only by
her letting go of Cindy's nipple and taking the other one in her
teeth.

When my secretary was finally done, she thrusted hard and buried the
dildo in Cindy's asshole.  Unharnessing herself, she left the dildo in
and found the camera.  She took several pictures of Cindy with the
monstrous dildo in her asshole, tears streaming down her face, her
nipples bitten and burnt.  Finally, she reached down and yanked the
dildo out of Cindy.  Her asshole gaped wide open.  Cindy lay sobbing
on the floor for a long while.  My secretary stood over her, enjoying
her pain and humiliation, recharching her batteries for one final act
of cruelty.

It wasn't long in coming.  My secretary knelt down and ran her hands
over Cindy's body a couple times, stopping to lighly pinch her nipples
and clit.  Then, with one hand she grabbed Cindy's dark little tuft of
cunt hair and held on fast.  She pulled her other hand back and made a
fist, aiming it for Cindy's wide-open, exposed cunt.  She drove the
blow home with an awful-sounding SMACK!  In spite of her trauma, Cindy
yelped and jumped.  Again, my secretary reared back.  SMACK!  Her fist
seemed to bury itself in Cindy's tight little cunt.  SMACK!  SMACK!
SMACK!  SMACK!  She pounded away like a sledge hammer.  Cindy let out
a half groan/half scream with each blow.  SMACK!  SMACK!  SMACK!
Giving her cunt hair a final pull, my secretary finally stopped.  She
went over to the equipment bag and pulled out some lubricant.  Walking
back over to Cindy, she asked me to turn the slave over almost onto
her side so that one of her tits would be on the floor.  I did as my
secretary asked, whereupon she lifted her heel and planted it squarely
on Cindy's tormented nipple.  While she lubricated her fist, she
ground her heel from one side to the other, mashing Cindy's little
brown nipple into the carpet.  Cindy screamed and screamed.  Finally,
my secretary stopped.

My secretary knelt down again, once again quite excited.  She thrust a
slick finger into Cindy's cunt, and began churning it around.  Cindy
wailed loudly at this new intrusion.  When my secretary pulled it out,
there was a bit of blood on it, probably from her long, sharp nails.
She then put in two fingers and churned again, pulling them in and
out.  Ever time she pushed in hard, Cindy yelped.  Her fingers came
out a bit bloodier.  Next, she shoved in three fingers.  By now, thingers up to
the knuckle were buried in Cindy's stretched cunt.  My secretary made
a fist, and Cindy let out a scream that was deafening.  With lust in
her eyes, my secretary began to shove her fist in.  With a few brutal
jabs, she got it in up to the wrist.  Cindy's cunt lips were stretched
to the limit, wrapped around my secretary's wrist.  Pulling almost all
the way out, she punched hard again.  When she hit the back of Cindy's
womb, all the poor little slave could do was arch her neck, her mouth
gaping open, her eyes squeezed tight in agony.  My secretary pulled
out again, and punched.  Her tempo increased.  Unfortunately, my
secretary was getting excited but could not easily stimulate herself,
due to her clumsy position.  I decided to help.  Kneeling down, I
parted my secretary's ass-cheeks, and found her well-worn asshole with
the tip of my cock.  I thrust it all the way in with one movement.  My
secretary screamed in pain and pleasure.  Her fist buried itself in
Cindy's cunt once again.  I began fucking my secretary.  The harder I
fucked, the harder she punched up into Cindy's ravaged womb.  Cindy
had regained her breath and was screaming loudly.  Soon, my
secretary's screams joined her in a combination of asshole-torment and
orgasm.  When she finished coming, I pulled out of her and knelt down
over Cindy's open, screaming mouth.  As my secretary delivered a few
final punches, I jerked a huge load of sperm into Cindy's mouth.
Spurt after spurt of come coated her tongue.  I aimed some at her
face, making it dribble off of her nose and lips.  Finally, when the
last spurt died down, I stood up.  I told my secretary to keep her
fist in Cindy's cunt.  I took a few pictures for posterity, whereupon
we finally untied poor Cindy and told her that she could leave.  It
took her some time, she was so traumatized.  There were whip-marks on
her ass; her cunt and asshole were terribly stretched and bleeding;
her nipples were bruised, bitten, and burnt.  Finally, whimpering and
trembling, she dressed and left.

  Since it was a friday, I had ordered Cindy to return to the office
on Saturday where she would be able to finish her payment for her job
position.  My secretary showed up too, eager to get Cindy's now very
loose cunt even looser.  The plan for today was not in the office, but
on my Secretary's property in the country.  It was about a 20 minute
drive, and the house was very secluded, surrounded by trees, and
pastures.  We lead Cindy into the barn and ordered her to remove her
clothing.  She did so, reluctantly with a clear look of fear in her
pretty eyes.  My secretary left for a moment and soon returned with
a horse from out in the barnyard pasture.  The horse was a huge
brown Stallion and was placed in the middle of the hallway in the barn.
Soon after, a few bales of straw were placed under the massive beast.
My secretary layed herself on the bed below the horse and massaged the
mound where it's huge cock would soon protrude.  Cindy was clearly
worried about this now, but she had been tied to a post just beside
the horse.  As my secretary began pumping the horse cock and making it
bigger, I tied Cindy's arms behind her back and tied ropes to her
ankles.  Cindy began to shake and ask what I was going to make her
do.  I told her the truth.  She was going to fuck this huge black
cock which my secretary now had fully erect.  It appeard to be a good
three feet long and very thick.  She then stood and we forced Cindy
under the horse, but she kept her legs tightly together.  My secretary
had brought along her bag of toys which included my eletric shock device
which I plugged into the wall nearby and began shock treatment on her
exposed nipples.  Cindy screamed and frighted the horse.  It's huge cock
slid between her legs, but missed her pussy.  Keeping her legs tight,
the horse began fucking her legs.  He was horny and didn't care what he
fucked.  My secretary continued to try spreading her legs and soon, Cindy
tired, and weakend.  This allowed my secretary to tie the ropes to the
stalls on each side of the hallway, spreading Cindy's legs 180 degrees
apart.
  Still using my electrical device, I had recently added small roach clips
to the ends of the wires, and clamped one onto each of her nipples.
My secretary then guided the huge horse cock to the entrance to Cindy's
cunt, and slapped the horses ass.  Stepping forward, the horse's huge
black cock thrust into Cindy's tight pussy, stretching her lips to the
limits.  The horse began fucking madly now, pushing a good 10 inches of
it's 3 foot cock into Cindy's cunt.  With each thrust, Cindy screamed in
intense pain, her vaginal muscles clamping hard on the huge cock.
My secretary retrieved the huge black dildo from the bag of goodies, and
positioned herself between Cindy's legs, and under the horsecock, getting
a clear view of the animal fuck Cindy was getting.  I took some pictures
as she slammed the dildo into Aimy's ass and left it there.  The horse
still fucked her wildly.  After a good 10 minutes, we guessed Cindy had
taken 12 inches or more of the horse cock, and it's diameter at that
length had to be 4 inches.  We had also noticed that Cindy's painful
screams had died somewhat and turned into more pleasurable screams.
  The horse soon began to grunt, and my secretary waited patiently beneath
him, wanting to see the show.  The huge cock blasted load after load of
hot sticky cum into Cindy's depths, and continued to thrust.  With each
inward motion, cum squirted out from between the cock and Cindy's cuntlips,
spraying my secretary's open mouth.  After nearly a pint of horse cum had been
pumped into Cindy's cunt, my secretary's face and breasts were covered with
the overflow that sprayed out.  She licked up as much as she could and cupped
her hands under Cindy's ass to collect the wads of cum flooding down from her
fuck hole.  Moments later, the cock shrank and pulled itself from Cindy's
pussy with a wet pop.  A huge gush of cum filled my secretary's mouth and
she swallowed it with pleasure.
  This horse was then replaced by another, larger black stallion.  Measuring
a few hands taller than the last one, this one was overwhelming.  Cindy's
tiny body didn't look like it could handle such a huge animal, but my secretary
was determinted to make it work.
  With a little work, she had the horse's cock fully extended and aimed at
Cindy's gapping cunt.  Still half full of cum, when the cock drove home, more
cum was pushed out and oozed down to the dildo still crammed in her asshole.
  Not wanting to lose any more of this precious cum, my secretary placed 2
gallon bucket as best she could under Cindy's ass.  It was hanging off the
edge of the straw a little to allow easier access.
  Cindy was no longer struggling so I removed the charged wires from her
nipples and gently massaged her firm tits with both hands, pretending to
reward her for good behaviour.
  The black stallion above pounded into Cindy with amazing force.  A thick
white foam formed around her cuntlips as the horse pounded into her for
atleast 15 minutes.  Then, without warning, a blast of cum hit my secretary's
open mouth, then another, and another.  Drenching her hair and running down
her large tits.  Cindy was now moaning loudly, almost enjoying the horsefuck.
When it was finished and his huge cock removed, another gush of cum ran down
into the buck below, covering the bottom.
  Being on a large Stud farm gave no end to the number of horses she could
fuck.  This was the largest in the area, and had 54 male horses of all
sizes to choose from.  With only 10 or so in the barn pasture, my secretary
made it clear that Cindy would fuck all of them, and the rest of them another
day.
  The third horse was just a pony.  My secretary ordered Cindy to suck the
horse, and swallow all the cum.  Cindy did so without hesitation (to my
surprise).  Kneeling down under the small horse, she began stroking the
14 inch cock, and sucking madly on the head.  The pony didn't last long at
all and soon blew a huge load of cum down Cindy's throat.  She swallowed
mouthful after mouthful but couldn't keep up.  A huge blast splashed onto
her pretty face and ran down her neck to her tits.  When the pony was finished
and lead away, Cindy was already laying on the bed of straw, waiting for the
next horse to be lead in.  This one was the same size as the last one, a pony,
except it's cock was about 15 inches long.  It slid in almost to the base
with one thrust, leaving only 2 inches before Cindy had this huge cock totally
engulfed in her cunt.  The pony began fucking her hard and it was clear this
pony was experienced in fucking women (probably my secretary) because it was
faster than the other horses who were used to fucking with their front legs
on the back of another horse.  He also lasted longer than the others.  After
25 minutes, Cindy had taken all 15 inches of the huge cock into her pussy, and
the pony pulled 14 inches out and thrust them back in with each pump.
Another 10 minutes passed before it finally came, pumping a good cup of cum
into Cindy's already full cunt.  My secretary was again sprayed with her
favourite juices.
  4 Horses down, and 6 to go, a couple hours later, Cindy had fucked all
of the huge horse cocks, and sucked 2 of them off, swallowing the cum.
The 2 gallon bucket below her ass had been half filled with hot sticky cum.
Satisfied with Cindy's work, my secretary raised the bucket of cum above her,
and poured it onto her face.  Cindy opened her mouth and let the cum pour in.
She swallowed as much as she could, and when her mouth closed, the cum rushed
down her cheeks and into her ears.  She then worked the stream of cum down
her neck and covered her pretty breasts with cum.  Cindy rubbed it in, moaning
loudly.  It was clear she was enjoying it now.  A thick line of cum now traced
it's way down to Cindy's cum-drenched pubic hair.  With the bucket nearly
empty, my secretary held it up with one hand, and drove her other into Cindy's
hole, pushing handful after handful of cum deep inside her.

  When she was finished, Cindy was completely covered from head to toe in hot
sticky horse cum and she was finally enjoying it.  We take Cindy to the
farm every weekend now and let her and my secretary go nuts with the huge
cocks.  Since then, the farm has grown quit substantially and now holds
102 Studs.  One weekend, we took the whole weekend and let Cindy fuck
every one of the horses.  By the time she finished the last horse, the first
one was ready for a blowjob, or since Cindy's tits were quite large, she would
often tit-fuck a horse or two.
The next weekend, my secretary did the same thing only she sucked off all the
horses first and then fucked them.  It was quite messy.  Since each horse
blew two loads each, that meant 204 loads of horse cum were sprayed onto
and into Cindy's beautifuly body totaling 150 pints.  There was cum Everywhere.
Eventually, Cindy told us that she would like to crash the Kentucky Derby
someday because she guessed there had to be 500 Studs there and she could
fuck them all one right after another for a week! She was also very
interested in Elephants and their massive rough grey cocks.  Cindy was now
the ultimate slut who would fuck any one or any thing any time.

  Eventually, I was able to set up a meeting for her with a huge male
elephant.  My secretary and I told her about the size of the elephant's
cock, and she was obsessed with fucking it now.  Slowly, she worked her
way up to a wide diameter of 6 inches so that she could take the girth
of the grey monster, and she worked a little on depth, trying to be able to
take more than 15 inches like she had with the stallions.  She practised
with a 2 litre cola bottle shoved up her pussy and when she was ready, we
brought her to the zoo when it was closed at night and the keeper (who was
a good friend of my secretary) let us into the cage where the elephant was
ready and waiting.  We built a bed for her to lay under the beast, and used
chains to restrain his forward motion.  Cindy was as horny as I'd ever seen
her and quickly laid down on the bed that was nearly 4 feet high.  Once up
there, she played with the huge cock and it began to grow from it's sheath
like a horse, only not nearly as soft and smooth.  Once it was fully extended
to it's 4 foot length, my secretary guided the 4 inch diameter head to Cindy's
loose and waiting, wet, sopping cunt.  The head pushed past her pussy lips
with more ease than was expected and the elphant drove forward.  The first
thrust pushed into her depths 6 inches, the next up to 12 inches.  Her pussy
was beginning to stretch past their normal limits of the Stallions now as it
now went beyond 5 inches in diameter.  The next thrust drove another 4 inches
into Cindy's tiny body.  She now had 16 inches of elephant cocked stuffed
up her cunt and the outline of the cock could be clearly seen in her abdomen.
The big beast began to pump into Cindy now with amazing fury, but the tightness
of this strange cunt was too much for him and he soon begain spewing pint after
pint of white hot sticky elephant cum into Cindy's depths.  With her cunt
completely filled with cock, the cum blasted past her cuntlips and sprayed my
secretary, covering her entire upper body with cum.  The next thrust of the
elephant caused the same thing and my secretary was drenched again in cum,
this time her mouth waiting wide open to get a taste of the cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment