Sunday, November 2, 2008

Abducting Sarah





 First I'll describe Sarah.  She has blonde hair, shoulder length,
with a very pretty face, girl next door look. She has such a cute smile
that no one can see her smile without smiling back.  She has a great
laugh too.  She's 22, about 5'4, 110 lbs, 34b, 25, 34.  She's quite a
tease, loves to flirt with any and all guys.

    I knew her for about 2 years and was never able to get her into the
sack unfortunately.  We were getting close at one point but then I made
some mistakes and blew it.  We drifted apart from there on and only
contacted each other via email every once in a while.  I was still very
attracted to her even after a year of not seeing her at all.

    One weekend I found out she was coming back from the city to our
home town for a visit to surprise her parents. Nobody but her, her
boyfriend and one friend she was emailing knew she was coming up.  I had
found a way to hack into her Hotmail account to find out little secrets
such as this.

    During the time we spent together I knew she was very sexually
active a little kinky, and maybe even extreme.  We were listening to a
Punk song one time about two lesbians, at one point in the song a line
said "And now I want you to fist me".  I asked Sarah if she heard what I
thought I heard.  She replied with a simple Yep. As if it were a normal
thing - fisting that is.  I turned back to my computer monitor (was
surfing at the time) and saw in the faint reflection her hand had moved
to her crotch for a second.  We were beginning our drift apart at this
time so I wasn't able to take advantage of this situation in any way.
Two years later I really did believe that she has done, or is interested
in being fisted.  This weekend would be the test.

    I was feeling a little evil and devised a plan to abduct Sarah. I
knew she would not visit me as this time she didn't even tell me when
she was coming home in her emails. Usually she atleast says she is too
busy.  I knew that she was taking a bus home and would be walking the
rest of the way home from there.  When she arrived, I was waiting for
her.  She was shocked to see me, and asked immediately how I knew she
was coming home this weekend, and what time.

    I told her something silly like I had a feeling.  She started to get
annoyed when I offered her a ride to her house, which wasn't very far,
but it was still a cold winter day.  She agreed and we got into my car.
I got in the driver's seat first and as she sat down in the passenger
seat I leaned over with a cloth soaked in [sleeping liquid].  She gasped
at it and inhaled. She probably knew what it was as you see this sort of
thing on TV all the time. She struggled to get out of the car but passed
out too quickly.

    I took her to my cottage in the country, away from town and carried
her inside.  I removed her winter coat and noticed she had slimmed down.
She really looked fantastic, the best I had ever seen her.  When I knew
her before she was about 135 lbs. Not fat, but not thin like this.  She
looked incredible now. Her sweet innocent look as she lay on the bed
sleeping soundly started to turn me on.

   I retrieved some velvet covered ropes and tied her arms and legs to
the bedposts, getting some cheap feels in at the same time. I tied her
up before removing her cloths as I knew the setative would be wearing
off soon, and I didn't want her waking up before she was completely
restrained.

   Damn she was so sexy tied up like that.  I couldn't resist feeling
her some more.  I roughly grabbed her crotch and rubbed it through her
jeans while squeezing her tits.  I put my hand up her shirt and felt her
tits some more through her bra when suddenly she moved.  She was
starting to wake up. I fixed her top so that it would look like she had
not been disturbed, and sat on a chair next to the bed.

   Slowly Sarah came to and glared at me. "What the fuck?" she asked,
almost screaming.  "Let me the hell out of here you fucking asshole!!"

   I couldn't help but grin as she struggled against the ropes.

   "Why have you done this John? What the hell is going on with you?"
She asked me, starting to calm quickly as it seemed she was in no
immediate danger.

   "I don't know how to tell you what this is about, Sarah." I really
had no idea how to say, I'm going to rape you with my fist. She didn't
respond and stopped struggling against the ropes.

   "I've got a fantasy Sarah, that involves you." I decided to atleast
tell her something.  "And we're going to fulfill it."

   "Fantasy? Sexual fantasy? Are you going to rape me?" she asked with a
little shakeyness in her voice as she realized my intent was evil,
despite the fact she had noticed she was tied with velvet padded ropes.

   "It's only rape if you decide not to enjoy it." I said as I stood up
and walked toward her.  "I won't hurt you, just relax and enjoy it. I
know you love sex, and even like being tied up sometimes."

   She didn't answer but was clearly showing some fear as I neared her
and she wiggled herself as far away as she could.

   "We have one problem, you're still dressed and I'm not going to risk
releasing you while you're awake, and I don't want to put you back to
sleep with that stuff for hours."  I picked up a pair of sisors on
beside the bed and leaned over her.  I could see a tear roll down her
cheek and felt a little guilty.  I still really liked her and this was
violating her, and of course, destroying any chance of future
relationships. I was too damn horny though, had to have her.  I began
cutting her top first, starting at the bottom and working up to her
neck.  I then cut the sleves up to her neck as well.  She didn't
struggle at all, but started to wimper as a few more tears rolled down
her soft cheeks.

   I removed the sweater pieces from under her and then began cutting
her jeans from the pantleg up.  When I was done, I had removed all the
pieces of cut clothing and looked at her shivering body, covered only by
a skimpy bra and panties.  I could tell through her panties she was
shaved... Perfect I thought to myself while grinning.

   I then proceeded to cut her bra and remove it.  Her firm tits perked
up on contact with the cool air and her nipples began to swell. I gently
covered her breasts with my hands and squeezed them slightly. Sarah
closed her eyes tightly, as if she didn't want to believe what was about
to happen.  I then moved down to her panties, cupping her crotch with my
right hand, I rubbed her clit through the material. I could feel a
slight wetness and wondered if she was turned on, or if she was just a
bit sweaty down there from sitting for hours on the bus.  My hardon
pounded as my heart began to race with the thoughts of what I was about
to do to the cutest girl I had ever known.

   I then carefully cut her panties from the two leg holes to the
elastic top and removed the cloth, revealing her shaven pussy. I looked
up at her to see her reaction.  She had tilted her head and was
straining to see what I was doing. She didn't look afraid at all
anymore, she was quite expressionless.  I returned my attention to her
soft pussy, gently rubbing her pussy lips in a circular pattern.  Sarah
responded by letting her head down to the pillow and closing her eyes. I
then inserted a finger into her moist cunt and noticed her clit and
pussy lips were swelling a bit.  She was getting turned on!  If this was
true it would be better than I had anticipated as it could mean Sarah
might enjoy it and want more on other visits!

   I inserted a second finger and slowly pumped them into her as I
rubbed her clit with my thumb.  I made wide circular patterns with my
fingers, preparing her for more.  Then I put in a third finger and heard
a slight moan.  I glanced up to see her head tilted back, almost arching
her back. Damn this was gonna be great, my heart raced and I started to
shake with excitment.  I then worked my little finger into her and
pushed to force all my fingers to the third knuckles and stretch her as
much as I could. I twisted my four fingers around in her, widening her
in all directions. Sarah started to moan more.

   "My fantasy is to fist you Sarah." I said.  She opened her eyes and
looked at me with an eager look.
   "Fist me... God I've always wanted to try that." she said with an
exited voice.
   "I knew it.  I knew you were into this or wanted to be." I replied.

    From there I began to work my thumb into her.  I was going to get
some KY jelly for lube but she was getting so wet, I didn't need it.
Slowly my thumb worked it's way in along side my other fingers.  All
that was left now was the knuckles.  Her pussy lips were stretched out
quite a bit, but with only a little work I knew she could take my fist
and probably more.  Her pussy just seemed bigger than average, and quite
loose.  As I twisted my hand around I licked her clit and squeezed her
breats with my free hand.  She started to moan louder and talk dirty.

   "Fist me John, I want you to fist me!"

   With that I pushed a little harder, and twisted faster.  Then my
whole hand slipped in to the wrist. Her pussy lips closed on my wrist
and Sarah arched her back and almost screamed.  It was easier than I
thought, it only took a few minutes to work my whole fist into her juicy
shaved pussy.

   "Feel good?" I said as I wiggled my fingers around inside her. Sarah
responded with a loud moaning "YESSS!"

   I began to pump my fist inside her pussy as she arched her back and
moaned in response.  I moved faster and faster and suddenly Sarah went
silent.  I could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on my hand and try
to milk my arm like a cock.  Sarah orgasmed for about 30 seconds without
taking a breath.  I could see thick veins showing in her neck and her
face turned red.  Then she let out her breat in a long moan as her
orgasm began to level off.

   I leaned back from the action as far as I could to see Sarah better
with my hand stuffed in her pussy.  I had never seen her nude before and
now I was seeing this.  I had never been so turned on.  The most
beautiful girl I've known was naked, shaved, horny and my fist was
stuffed in her cunt!  Never thought I'd see the day.

  I then wanted to see just how much Sarah could take before another
orgasm, so I slowly removed my fist from her sopping cunt and watched
her pussy lips close over, but leave a small gaping hole.  I then slid
my fingers back into her and pushed up to the knuckles, then past. Sarah
took my hand much more easily now.  I then pulled my hand out a little
faster and watched her pussy lips cling to my hand as it was removed,
then quickly slide back along my fingers to their normal position. Sarah
began to moan more with this action, clearly liking entry and exit
better than internal pumping.  Each time I pulled my hand out or put it
back in, Sarah gasped slighly.  I then increased the pace until sloppy
squishing noises could be heard as I pushed my hand deep into her and
pulled it back out quickly, her pussy lips stretching out and in each
time.  This continued for about 10 minutes and I noticed her pussy lips
weren't returning to their closed position right away anymore.  Each
time I pulled my hand out, her cunt would stay gaping open about half
the width of my hand.  I then curled my fingers in and made a real fist.
This was what I wanted to do most, true to the term Fisting, and not
just a hand scrunched up as narrow as it can be.

   I pushed my knuckles at her opening and watched as her lips pread to
let in the extremely wide intruder.  Sarah responded by moaning louder.
My whole fist then slid into her depths.  I left it in her for a moment
and pushed to see how deep she could take.  Her wet pussy lips slid half
way up my arm before I ecountered some resistance.  Sarah wiggled
against her restraints, almost trying to push herself down on my arm,
trying to take more of it.  She was clearly on the edge of another
orgasm.  This time I planned not to stop, even when she was cumming.

   I pulled my arm from her pussy and watched her lips grab my fist as
it exited.  Her pussy lips streteched out and around my fist and I
stopped right there, leaving her streteched as wide as she had ever
been.  I was fascinated by these scene and stared at it for a few
moments. It looked as though she could take more.  I was determined to
find her limits.  This was a rape turned voluntary, but my sexual
appetite may yet exceed Sarah's limits.  Anxious to loosen her up more,
I pulled my fist from her cunt and shoved it back in quickly.  Sarah
gasped each time until I began pumping in and out of her faster and
faster and her gasps turned into loud steady moaning.  My fist pounded
into her pussy with squishing noises and exited with even more.  Then
Sarah arched her back in a violent orgasm, her body spasmed and I had to
concentrate on re-entering her pussy after pulling out as she moved her
hips around in orgasm.  Her contractions lasted about 45 seconds, but I
wasn't stopping.  I continued to pound my fist into her hot young body.

   "Ohhhhh god.. Stop John, enough!" she cried out "I can't take it
anymore! Stop please!"

   I wasn't going to stop just yet.  I continued to pound my fist into
her depths and pull it back out.  Sarah moaned louder and louder and
asked me to stop again.  I continued pounding away.  Sarah then had
another violent orgasm as I pounded deep into her.  This orgasm must
have been pretty intense as her body went limp for a moment.  I kept
pounding and she kept screaming.  A few more minutes of this seemed
to keep Sarah in a constant intense orgasm.  Finally I stopped to
give her a break.

   "Ohhh my god that was awesome John... I never imagined fisting could
feel like that, Never!" I smiled back at her as she gave me a sexy look.
I then leaned over and kissed her tightly on the lips, she kissed back
passionately.

   Now for the ultimate test.  I returned to her pussy, which was turning
red and raw from the hard fistfucking I had just given her.  I made a fist
and pushed it into her depths again.  It slid in easily, she had room to
spare in there.  I then put two fingers of my other hand along side my
wrist and circled around, pulling her pussy lips out.  Sarah moaned again.

   Two more fingers inserted along side my wrist, I then tucked my thumb
under my fingers and slid my other hand up to the knuckles.  Sarah
realized what I was doing and tilted her head up to see with wide eyes.
   I pushed a little harder and felt her pussy lips tighten as they
stretched even wider than before.  One last push and my entire left
hand slid into her pussy beside my right one.  Sarah's head hit the
pillow as she moaned loudly.  I then pulled my right fist back and
pushed my left one deeper.  Sarah's little body looked deformed with
such a large penetration.  Her ass cheeks were spread wide, her pussy
lips stretched to their max.

   "I need a new position for this Sarah." I said, knowing it was safe
to untie her now, she was mine.

   I removed my left, then right hand and left her pussy gaping as I
cut the velvet ropes and set her loose.  Sarah then rolled over on
her hands and knees and stuck her hot ass up in the air, her pussy still
gaping wide.  I pushed my right hand back into her and my left one quickly
along side it.  I would alternate the depth of my two hands inside her,
pulling one out and pushing the other in, this action really stretched her
pussy lips as my wrists would separate slightly when the palms of my hands
crossed each other.  I pried them apart slightly and watched her lips turn
white as I looked between my wrists to see inside her.  Sarah began moaning
again and I decided to give her something to cum for again.  I continued
alternating my left and right hands except now I would pull my entire hand
from her pussy and slide it back in along side the other, and then do the
same with the other.  Sarah's pussy stretched so wide it looked unnatural.
It was so nasty, so fuckin hot. I began to wonder if I could get a third
hand into this loose cunt... too bad I didn't have one to try!

  Sarah collapsed on the bed, squishing her tits and straining her neck,
she reached back with her right and to feel the massive intruders pounding
into her.  Her hand carresed her ass and my arms and then she inserted a
finger into her ass.  God damn she just can't get enough I thought.

   "Damn girl, you gonna try to fist your ass while I'm doing this?" I
asked with a chuckle, expecting a chuckle back.  Instead sarah inserted
another finger and quickly another.  She now had two fists and three
fingers sticking out of her body.  I stopped pulling my hands out of her
and left them both inside as I watched her work a fourth finger into
her ass.  Her body was looking deformed now with so much sticking out
of it.  Her ass cheeks were spread wide from my wrists, her pussy lips
stretched all the way around them, her asshole was almost pushed up
from the width of my hands and now she was desperately trying to put
more inside her.  I really didn't think she could take any more, I could
feel her fingers through the thin wall between her ass and vagina and
it didn't feel like there was any room at all.  Sarah then worked her
four fingers in up to the knuckles and tucked her thumb in along with
them.  All she had to do was push past her kuckles and she would be
triple fisted.  Something I had never really considered.  Although
her hand was alot smaller than mine, that was still alot of girth
stretching her, and surely alot of pressure.

   Sarah struggled with her position, the angle was tough, her wrist
bent at such an angle it almost hurt.  Then with no warning her knuckles
slid in.  I was now looking at her sexy ass sticking up in the air, my
two arms protruding from her pussy and her own arm sticking out of her
ass.  It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.  Sarah screamed when her
fist slid into her ass, this must have been painful, but within seconds
she was enjoying it, gently pumping her hand into her ass.

   I then resumed my actions of pumping my two hands into her pussy and
soon even resumed pulling them all the way out and pushing them back in
along side the other, only this time I could feel the tightness and her
own fist in her ass.  Sarah began to orgasm within a couple minutes, she
couldn't handle all this at once.  Her pussy tried to clamp down on my 
arms as I pulled them out and pushed them back in as Sarah had her biggest
orgasm yet.  She was so damn hot stretched out of shape like this.  My
dick was beginning to hurt from being so hard for so long.  Sarah finally
collapsed on the bed, pulling her fist from her ass as her orgasm subsided.
I continued to pump in and out of her in a pattern and watched as she seemed
to fall asleep on the bed, exausted, even while I continued my actions.

   "mmmmm I want your cum now John" Sarah whispered.  I didn't hesitate.
Pulling one hand, then the other from her pussy, I peered into her gaping
hole for a moment before dropping my jeans and handing her my hard cock.
Sarah sucked vigorously on it and I didn't last long at all.  I spewed a
massive load into her soft mouth.  Sarah swallowed most of it, and a bit
dribbled down her chin.  Sexily she wiped it off with her fingers and 
licked her fingers clean as her blue eyes stared into mine.

   Sarah told me that she was going to dump her old boyfriend for me. She
was thinking of dumping him anyway as he was not satisfying in bed and 
didn't seem to care for her much anyway.  Within a month I found a job
in her city and moved in with her.  Our weekend was far from forgotten and
the instant I arrived at her place with a carload of stuff, she wanted me
to fist her before we unpacked, because she had not enjoyed it since that
weekend a month ago, aside from her own fist, which was small compared to
mine.  I oblidged and double fisted her once more, following the same patterns
as our first time.  From here, we started to learn more about our fantasies.
To be continued...


Part 2


   Sarah and I had many sexual adventures, sometimes we found another guy to
join in the fun.  They were always totally fascinated at Sarah's ability to 
fist and double fist so easily, they always enjoyed it.  One time a few months
after I had moved in, we found a man who seemed to have some connections to
sex clubs.  Sarah and I were very interested in this as it would mean Sarah could
indulge in her gangbang, massive orgy fantasies.  Her extreme kinkyness and
absolute beauty had this guy on the phone with his friends while he still had a
fist in her pussy.  It was arranged for the following weekend.  As many guys as
could be rounded up would show.  Mike (our new contact) estimated there could
be as many as 50 guys this weekend, because it had been a while since a large
orgie had taken place and one was due.

   The following week after preparing Sarah each day for what was to come, we
arrived at the sex club and entered.  It was filled with mostly men, and a few
very sexy women.  We met up with Mike who let us know there were 35 men and more
yet to come.  We could get started immediately.  Sarah would first put on a show
to get the guys (and gals) aroused.  A stage was set up with a king size matress
in the center of a large carpeted room.  Sarah was wearing a sexy tight leather
skirt, and tight white tanktop.  She climbed up on the stage and layed down on
her side on the matress.  Mike stepped up and introduced Sarah.

   "Please welcome our new gangbang girl, Sarah.  She's pretty kinky, loves cum
and will do anything you guys ask."  The guys cheered in response.  "First, she's
going to show you all what she can do... show 'em Sarah."

   With that Sarah sexily removed her clothing and began rubbing her shaved pussy.
It was still gaping open slightly, as it alwasy did now.  Sarah immediately inserted
four fingers and began fucking herself.  Soon after she inserted her whole fist and
was trying her best at this angle to fistfuck herself and give the guys a good show.

   The guys clearly liked it as buldges were appearing in their jeans and some already
began removing their cloths and wacking off to the show.  

   Sarah suddenly removed her fist from her pussy, rolled onto her hands and knees,
presenting her sexy body to everyone.  "I have a better way to turn all you hunks on,
I want all of you to fist me once before you fuck me please.  Make a fist and put it 
in me, maybe even two!! I love it!!"  Sarah picked up a large tube of KY jelly and 
placed it between her legs.

   The guys cheered and crowded around Sarah quickly removing all remaining clothing.
A large black man stepped up to Sarah first, lubbed his hands and made a fist while holding his 10" dick in his other hand.  His hand was huge, much larger than my own.  Twisting it on different angles, Sarah's pussy lips spread to accomodate this big black fist. Then it slipped in with a squishing noise.  Sarah moaned slightly and 
humped back against his arm.  The big man pushed deep, sinking about 8 inches
of his arm inside her.  He then pulled it all the way out, her pussy lips hugging
his fist and stretching out before slipping back into place.  The big black man
pumped her like this for a few minutes and then made room for the next guy.

   This continued for about 30 minutes, each man taking turns pushing their fists
into this gorgeous girl's body as others fed her their dicks, which she sucked on
eagerly.  Sarah had orgasm after orgasm and the men talked about how they could feel
her vaginal muscles milking their arms, it amazed them all.

   After about 20 men had their turn, Sarah's pussy was gaping wide and one
man decided to take her up on her double fist offer.  He pushed one arm into her 
depths and then slide the fingers of his other hand along side.  With some work 
he eventually slid both hands in and began pumping her violently.  I was worried he
might be hurting her but Sarah quickly went into another orgasm, her body spasming
and bucking back at the double fist pounding this man was giving her.  At first
he pumped inside her, then quickly started pulling one arm out at a time, as I
did to her.  After a few piston like pumps he stoped, clutched one hand in the
other, fingers intertwined and pressed his two hands to her wet gaping cunt.
He pushed hard, almost knocking Sarah over and both arms slid into her pussy
at once.  Sarah gasped at being stretched so wide at once and was barely able
to catch her breath when he pulled them back out again.

   "Holy shit man look at this!  She can take anything we can give her and she
loves it! This is amazing!" the guy exclaimed with wide eyes as he pounded into
her tiny body with his arms.  Another man stepped up to take his turn.  This guy
was bigger than the first black man who had fisted her.  His hands were massive.
He clutched them together in the same way the other guy had and started to push
into her seemingly tiny hole.  With a little work he pushed both arms into her.
Wanting to see how much dept she could take, He pushed inward as much as he could,
keeping both arms together.  After about 6 inches deep the girth of both his arms
began to exceed the width of his two hands clamped together.  Sarah's pussy lips
stretched tightly around his arms and the man continued to push.  8 inches, 10
inches.  Sarah's pussy was stretched wider than I had ever seen it. It was like
she had no limit. A black tree trunk was protruding from her pussy it seemed.

   Satisfied with his depth the big black man then pulled his arms from her, all
the way out, her pussy lips sticking to his arms as he pulled, stretching out a
good 2 inches from her body.  It was absolutely amazing.  Many guys couldn't
take it and began to cum on her face, some into glasses for her to drink later.
   Sarah lapped up as much cum as she could as they spurted massive loads onto her
pretty face.   Finally the big man finished his brutal double fisting and stuck
his comparatively small 11" dick into her pussy, blowing his load inside her.

   The next man stepped up and double fisted her the same way, cum squirting and
oozing from her pussy.  Sarah then asked for someone to fill her ass, it felt empty.
A white man eagerly stepped up beside one who was double fisting her.  He slid two
fingers into her ass, then three and four, then tucked his thumb in.  Sarah was about
to be triple fisted once more, but this time it wasn't her own little hand in her ass
it was a man's.  His hands were about the same size as mine, and the man who was double
fisting her pussy was slightly bigger than myself.

   The man fisting her ass soon slipped in past the knuckles and pumped in and out
of her in synch with the two fists in her pussy.  Sometimes they would both dive in
at the same time, stretching her ass and pussy violently at the same time.  Sarah's
cuntlips were turning red and raw from all this fisting, but she could never have
enough orgasms.

   It was so extreme, none of the guys had ever seen anything close to this, she was
stretched so wide.  A few more guys took their turns double and triple fisting Sarah's
sweet body while the rest fed her their cum.  After another hour of this, the guys were
ready to cum a second time.  This time they wanted to fill her pussy.  The first guy
stepped up and grabbed his dick in his hand and then pushed both inside her and began
masturbating himself inside her pussy.  After he came another guy took his place, doing
the same thing.  Soon it was getting sloppy.  One of the females who had been watching,
a cute brunette, told Sarah to lay on her back with her ass under some pillows, propping
her up.  The brunette then stuck eight fingers in her and pried open her cunt with ease.
It opened up almost wide enough for two fists to fit in, the hole was huge.  Guy after
guy lined up and masturbated, spewing their loads into her cavern.  33 guys later, Sarah's vagina was filled with sperm and the brunette closed her pussy lips and cupped
her shaved sex.  Sarah then stood on her knees as the brunette positioned herself under
Sarah's cumbucket of a pussy.  A little oozed out and down her legs, then the brunette
let go of her seal and a huge gush of cum splattered on her face and in her open mouth.
It poured out like thick milk, filling her mouth and covering her face.  The brunette
lapped most of it up, and shoved her hand into Sarah's pussy, scooping another big wad
of cum out.  The two then shared a sticky deep cum kiss while collecting more cum from
Sarah's oozing gaping hole.

   It was about 4am now, A few guys had left, but some stayed for the show these two
cuties were putting on, sharing wads of cum, letting it drip from one mouth to the other
swapping it back and forth.  One of the guys spoke up, claiming his friend left about
10 minutes ago and was going to return with a toy for our sex crazed girl.  He said it
was a nice sized dildo and would make a nice present for her.  Sarah couldn't wait.

   About 10 minutes later the girls had finished eating the cum from her pussy and the
man arrived with the dildo.  It was a dildo meant for display at a sex store, jumbo size
merely to say, "Dildos over here".  This thing was huge, it was about 2 feet high, and
sat on a flat base with giant basketball sized balls at the base.  It's girth was about
5 inches diameter at the head, and had thick veins that must have popped out an extra 
half inch.  It made of thick plastic that was coated with a soft rubber that actually 
felt quite realistic.  It was also hollow with a fake pee hole in the top.  I wondered if 
they could adapt it to spew fake cum too.

   The man set it down in front of Sarah who was wide eyed and grinning.  The brunette
who was with her was staring in awe at this thing.  It obviously wasnt meant to be used
as an actual sex toy, but that's what Sarah was intending to do.  After a few moments of
awe, Sarah almost pounced on it.  She stood above it and spread her pussy lips to take
in the head of this huge black cock.  She worked and worked until the head slipped all
the way into her.  She was already looking very stretched and had not yet taken it's
full girth.  As she slid down lower, taking 5-6 inches it's girth was reaching 6 inches
diameter.  Her tiny body was impaled on this massive dildo, it looked almost fake, but
there she was, right in front of us, trying to take more.  After a few more minutes,
Sarah had taken almost 12 inches of this cock. It's girth was 6 inches not including the
huge veins.  Two big men stepped up beside her grabbing an arm and a leg and lifting her
up.  They raised her tiny body up to the top of the cock and then lowered her back down,
the big dildo penetrating 12 inches again.  The men started moving at pace and nobody
could believe what they were seeing.  Sarah was taking 6 inches diameter and 12 inches
deep. Each time the men lifted her up, her pussy lips would clutch to the rubber and 
stretch from her body atleast 3 inches.  Then as they lowered her down they would 
disappear inside her.  The men lifted and lowered her as fast as they could, eventually
they would lift her right off the thing, her pussy lips snapping back, but still gaping
a good 3 inches wide.  Then they'd almost drop her back onto it.

Sarah had another powerful orgasm as the two big men lifted her up from the massive
artificial cock and practically dropped her back down onto it.  After about 15 minutes of
this the two men started to tire and slow down.  Sarah herself seemd to be tiring out, 
phasing in and out of conciousness.   Finally they lifted her off and layed her down to 
rest.  Her pussy was gaping wide open a good 4 inches, I could put my fist into her cavern
without touching the walls of her pussy.  It slowly began closing in, and eventually 
stopped with still quite a large gaping hole of about 2 inches.  Stretch marks were very
evident around her pussy, and her skin was raw from being fucked so much with so very
little lubricant.  Sarah fell asleep, cum drying all over her body, the smell of sex so 
strong you never got used to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment