Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wendy at the Black Biker Convention



My wife Wendy loves two things better than anything: Black cocks and rough sex. I've always indulged her, because frankly it gets me off to watch my petite blonde wife beng  turned into a writhing,  panting  slut by a well-hung black stud. So when she proposed we attend a Black Biker's week in Myrtle Beach, SC, it was obvious what she had in mind. She had lately begun telling me about her fantasy of being gang-banged, so I knew this would be her big chance.     We got there and checked into the hotel where we had heard a lot of the bikers would be staying. We changed into our swimsuits and went out to the boardwalk. It was a wild carnival atmosphere, with big black studs riding everywhere on even bigger bikes, roaring up and down the beach highway.  I had wondered if we were going to be the only white people there, but I noticed a lot of pretty young white girls checking out all the black guys in their biker leathers.  Wendy, however,  seemed to be the only one who had brought along her husband. Even so, she drew a lot of attention. Wendy is a small woman, only 5 feet tall, and her short blonde hair, cut in a pixie style, combined with her slim figure, causes her to look like a bewitching combination of  woman and child. After an hour or two checking out the scene, Wendy was getting so hot and bothered that I could see a wet spot forming in the crotch of her tiny bikini. "All this black meat has me dripping," she whispered to me. "I'm going to need to be fucked hard, and soon".  We wandered down to the beach in front of our hotel, where a DJ was playing some hot, sexy dance tunes. Wendy soon found herself out on the sand dance floor with the biggest black guy I had ever seen. He was at least six foot five, with bulging muscles under his skin-tight T-shirt. He also wore a pair of cutoff shorts that clearly outlined his huge cock. Wendy was really pulling out all the stops, rubbing her little body against his, running her tongue over her lips as she danced. Many of the black ladies nearby were giving her angry looks, which only seemed to make Wendy more outrageous. When a slow number came on, she flowed into the guy's arms and they began a slow dance...more like a slow dry hump, actually. I could see Wendy's hand steal briefly down to the big bulge in her partner's crotch and even from my seat several feet away, I could see her eyes get all glazed with lust. She whispered something to her partner and I could see him look over to me and laugh. I could tell she was telling him that she wanted him to fuck her while I watched. No one has EVER turned that proposal down, especially with Wendy's deft hands at this crotch. They walked arm in arm off the dance floor, and I saw the big man say something to a couple of his buddies as they left. Soon, the other men drifted off, and I knew they were heading for our hotel room. I quickly did the same.        When I got to the room, the action had already started. Wendy was on her knees in front of the guy she had been dancing with. Her skimpy bathing suit was in a pile on the floor. The big man looked over  at me as I entered. "My name is Jason," he said in his deep voice, "but most folks just call me Bull. Your old lady here's about to find out why. Sit down over there if you want to watch her get what she needs."   He reached into a pocket on his leather jacket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He bent down and  secured Wendy's behind her back before giving her a deep tongue kiss. Wendy moaned deep in her throat and her small, perky nipples popped up  like a pair of pencil erasers. Bull grabbed a nipple between his powerful fingers and began pulling and tweaking it roughly. Wendy whimpered with mingled pain and desire. "You like that, don't you, slut?" he said to her.     "Yes,"  she moaned. "I like it...."  He laughed, unzipped his shorts, and pulled them down. Out sprang the biggest cock  I had  ever seen. It was at least twelve inches long and very thick. It looked as big around as Wendy's forearm, and I wondered how she was going to take such a big rod in her tight pussy. . She groaned with lust at the sight of his huge shaft, which was still only half erect. She lunged forward and plunged her mouth over the head of his cock, sucking greedily like the cum-starved slut she was. At that moment, the door opened and five more studs came in without knocking. "Goddamn," one of the them breathed softly. In moments, they had stripped naked and were standing around my kneeling wife in a circle, thier cocks throbbing with lust. All of the men were well-hung, but none had a rod to compare with Bull's.   Bull  wrapped one big hand in Wendy's  short blonde hair and  and directed her hungry mouth to one cock, then another, all the while ordering  her what to do. "Lick all up and down it...that's right...now suck his balls...that's a good little slut...now suck it...take it all, bitch, take it..."  He forced her head down over their cocks, forcing her to take them all the way in the back of her throat. Fortunately for her (and them!) Wendy is a skilled cocksucker who frequently amazes me with the amount of cock she can deep throat. Wendy was panting with lust at the way Bull was treating her, as if she was his private property. With her hands bound behind her, she could only take what Bull gave her, and she was loving it.      After a few minutes, Bull pulled Wendy to her feet. He led her over to the king-sized bed and threw her crossways across it, face-down. He stepped behind her and got between her legs. He used his thighs to lever her ass up in the air  before reaching down and pulling her head back by the hair. "Tell us what  you want." he demanded.       "Please," she begged. "I want to be fucked. I want you all to fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast and don't ever stop. " Bull laughed and began forcing his huge prick into her tight cunt from behind. "AAAAhhh...yes," Wendy cried out. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Bull hammered his way into her with long strokes of his powerful hips as she screamed and groaned and begged for more. Finally, he was buried all the way in her tight cunt. He gave her no time to adjust but began sawing in and out of her with long hard strokes. This is the way Wendy likes it, hard and brutal. His thighs slapped against the cheeks of Wendy's slim ass. Wendy's cries of ecstasy were muflled by another stud who pulled her head up and began fucking his hard prick in and out of her hot mouth. Soon, Wendy's hips began moving in the uncontrollable way that means she is about to come. Her whole body bucked and convulsed with the spasms of her climax, which seemed to go on and on and on. At that moment, I came too, spurting my seed all over my rapidly pumping fist. The studs fucking my wife didn't even notice. Soon Wendy had the other five studs lined up  in front of her  and she moved from one to the next, sucking and licking those throbbng black licorice sticks as Bull continued to ravish her. The only time she didn't have a huge black cock in her mouth was when she pulled her head away to scream as she came. After almost thirty minutes (and several noisy orgasms from Wendy) Bull pulled out and slid beneath Wendy on his back. He pulled her onto his cock, which entered her stretched out pussy more easily this time. She came again,  squirming and writhing with bliss as he slid her slowly down his huge slick pole.  I thought of the stories I had read of people who were executed by being impaled alive on sharp stakes. Wendy was being impaled, alright, but it wasnt pain that was causing her to gasp and moan. He moved her helpless body up and down, slowly at first, teasing her until she was sobbing with lust, pleading with him to fuck her  hard. At that point he began slamming her up and down, with his hips pummeling up into her. "You like cock, don't you, you little whore?" Bull grunted. "Yes," she cried out. "I love your big cock. Fuck me harder, I love it so much.." Another stud took up a position behind her and began forcing his giant cock into Wendy's asshole. She cried out in pain as he shoved it into her, but with her hands still bound, she was helpless to resist. In moments she was sandwiched between the two men, undulating her tiny body as they fell into rhythm. The other studs had to be satisfied with Wendy's hot, eager mouth, and they took turns fucking her throat.  Wendy was in a state of almost constant orgasm by now. I had never seen her act so sluttish and wanton, and I came again as the studs in her mouth, one by one, pulled out and blasted their thick creamy loads over my wife's panting face. Finally, Bull grunted and began thrusting up even harder into my wife as he came. Her cunt made squishing sounds as he filled her with his seed, which was so much that it began leaking out of her cunt and coating his huge shaft as she continued to ride him. The feeling of his huge hose exploding in her tight cunt sent Wendy into her most spectacular orgasm yet. She screamed like a banshee as she bucked and writhed frantically. Her orgasm was intensified when the stud in her asshole began climaxing as well. Finally, with a great shuddering moan, Wendy collapsed across Bull's chest, a smile of pure whorish satisfaction on her face. But her state of blissful unconsciousness didn't last long. In a moment, she looked up, a strand of hair falling across her eyes as she gazed up adoringly at Bull. She extended her tongue and began sensuously licking the sweat from Bull's hairy chest before looking up again. "More," was all she said.     That was only the beginning. The six black men continued to fuck Wendy for four hours, using her pussy, mouth, and asshole.  They placed her on her hands and knees inside a circle of black men and forced her to crawl from one to the other while begging to suck their cocks. She must have taken over twenty loads of cum into her body before the men were done with her.I came twice more as I watched my petite, waiflike blonde wife turn into a disgusting slut, a willing fuck-toy for whatever the strangers could do to her.  Finally, the black studs were so drained that even they couldn't get it up anymore, and they roughly shoved Wendy and I out the door , both buck naked. She was practically delerious with all the fucking she had just had, and even suggested that we go back down to the beach to look for more black meat, but I figured enough was enough and took her back to our room, where Wendy collapsed with exhaustion.     Even that wasn't the end. All through the weekend, at all hours of the day or night, black studs would knock on our hotel room door. Some would simply grab Wendy and take her off for more fucking, but most would simply take her right there in the room in front of me. One guy didn't even bother to close the door of our room, but had Wendy drop to her knees and orally serve him  in the open doorway as his buddies walked by, applauding and making remarks. After that,  the management came up and told us we had to leave.       Bull still occasionally comes by the house for more of Wendy's sweet pussy, ass and mouth. On those occasions, Bull and Wendy take the bedroom, but they are always sure to leave the door open so that I can hear Bull forcing Wendy to beg  for his cock and screaming herself hoarse with ecstasy as he fucks her every hole again and again.  He let us know  that next year, he and his buddies are going to rent an entire floor of a hotel, so they wouldn't be disturbed. I don't know if Wendy can take a solid week of being gang-banged by Black bikers, but she's determined to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment